Ever since I stopped playing World of Warcraft last fall, I've been catching up on watching tv and relaxing after work. I just wanted to share some shows that I watch that others may find interesting:
- Battlestar Galactica: Unlike Star Trek, this show is about a group of people trying to keep the human race alive after they were almost wiped out by robots that think humans were a mistake. It's a drama that happens in space and it's such a captivating story of people working towards survival and the relationship between each other. The nice space graphics, dogfights, and mysterious Cylons help out too.
- Heroes: Even though it's about people with super powers, it's not X-Men. This show is about a bunch of people who discover they have super powers and how to deal with them. Each person has a destiny and even though they all start out with separate lives, somehow their destinies involve each other
- Good Eats: Alton Brown is simply an amazing food guru. Each episode of his show centers on some aspect of food, like bread, perogies, and even ice cream. He presents food in a funny, scientific manner that keeps his viewers interested in what he does next. He reminds me of the food version of Bill Nye the Science guy from years ago on TV.
- House: I'm not as enthusiastic since it's the third season already and it's been kind of the same since season one. He's such a mean guy and it's funny to see how everyone on the show deals with his grumpy ways.
- Ugly Betty: I don't know why I watch this once in a while. Maybe it's because there's nothing else to watch on Thursday. At least the show won two Golden Globe awards.
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
bsg and heroes, good stuff! (actually you got me hooked on these :) I am surprised by your interest in Good Eats though!
Oh? an update!!!!!!
Yeah, now that you are watching good eats, are you planning on getting 'Cooking Mama' for your Wii? ha ha ha :p
Good Eats is a great show. It keeps me interested in what Alton Brown says and I actually learn about food and how to make it.
Ha ha, actually, I have Cooking Mama on my DS. =p
Post a Comment