Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Goodbye Winter, Hello Spring

Spring is here, so to put everyone in a spring mood, I changed my psp wallpaper to some nice and soothing blades of grass. Doesn't it make you want to lie in a grass field?

So what's up for me and Gloria this spring and summer? Besides work (zzz....), we plan on taking up some sports like squash and swimming to keep us fit and active. We also have to keep an eye out for cheaper plane tickets to go to Las Vegas at the end of August for a vacation and for Gloria's friends' wedding at Caesar's Palace (Grats Christine and Innis).

Speaking of weddings, I'll have to compile a list of weddings to attend for this year. It's up to 3 at this point:

- Christine and Innis
- Haven and Gloria
- Claudia and Zeeman

Finally, bye bye winter, hope to see you again in about 7 months so Gloria and I can go skiing/snowboarding again.

No comments: