Despite being a nice, huge place with a sports bar, sake bar, and big projection screen tv, I don't think the place can generate enough revenue to last much longer. I think this place is gonna have the same fate as Crazy Sushi.
Tuesday, April 04, 2006
Kombanwa!
This review of the restaurant Gloria and I went to last week is obviously pretty late. Despite being renovated and having Korean food on the menu, it's pretty much the same old Crazy Sushi. Even some of the menu items like Tex Mex were the same. The prices are almost the same as Crazy Sushi and the number of people who go there to eat is like Crazy Sushi as well (ie: very few).
Despite being a nice, huge place with a sports bar, sake bar, and big projection screen tv, I don't think the place can generate enough revenue to last much longer. I think this place is gonna have the same fate as Crazy Sushi.
Despite being a nice, huge place with a sports bar, sake bar, and big projection screen tv, I don't think the place can generate enough revenue to last much longer. I think this place is gonna have the same fate as Crazy Sushi.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment