Saturday, March 25, 2006

Ohiyo!

Hi from Yura Sushi and Bar Bistro, the japanese place that is where Crazy Sushi was near Hwy 404 and Hwy 7. They actually have a computer at the table where we were seated. I thought the computer was to show you pictures of the food or something, but it's just free Internet access. =D

Despite being a gloomy/cloudy day today, it was a nice day. Gloria and I went out to run some errands (get junk food and baking ingrediants) and decided to try this place to see if it was any good. We'll have a review after getting our Rainbow Roll, Baked Scallop Roll and Dolsat Bibimbop.

Gloria:
I'm drinking hot, hot miso soup....mmm...nice and warming... =) I wanted to take my family to the Crazy Sushi for mom's b'day but it was closed down the DAY before!! Oh well...
Oh..food's here...some kimchi appetizer and rainbow roll..going to eat now... ciao

No comments: