Thursday, October 05, 2006

Viva......Las Vegas Day 3,4

Day 3 and 4

I'm going to group these two days together 'cause w
e both pretty much did the same thing. Throughout the two days, we walked along the north side of The Strip (relative to the Paris hotel which is in the middle). There are so many hotels and each hotel has a theme like Caeser's Palace (Roman), Venetian (Classical Italian), and Treasure Island (Pirates). Each hotel has it's own casino, it's own restaurants, it's own pool and it's own attractions that range from White Tigers and the Volcano at The Mirage to the famous fountains at The Bellagio. The whole two days were filled with dry heat, sun, walking, looking or watching free shows and attractions, and more walking. We didn't even attend a paid show like the Blue Man Group or Cirque de Soleil and we still had so much to see and do.

Here are some pictures over the two days...

Hi David!









So much chocolate!










The Venetian













White Tiger at The Mirage

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG?!? what's all this?? Updates?!? argh... too much text to process... overload... BSOD

Anonymous said...

and what an interesting angle you decide to take for the picture of David...

Keith said...

Intentional, completely intentional.

How nice of you to notice the angle, Andrew... ;)

可可 said...

Yea. I was thinking what an interesting shot of Gloria and David....

Funny I really have only been checking Gloria's blog and not here :P May be it's time for you to update her blog too :)

Glad you had a good trip!

Edmlee said...

Updates!!!!

Oooo... David looks pretty cool... ha ha.

Anonymous said...

I think we just missed each other in vegas. I was there around labour day wk too.
=)

-fi