So here I am at lunch break thinking about the Tim Horton's IPO today. Ever since it was announced, I've been thinking about buying some shares of Tim Hortons. At first, the IPO price was $18-20, then $22-24, then last night, it was $27. Today, Tim Horton's opened at $36.21. Ouch...so expensive, I mean, with ~$1080, you can only buy 30 shares. I think the stock price was set too high. It's halfway through today's trading and the stock price now is actually down to $35.07. Now I'm glad I didn't buy! I guess I'll leave all the buying to the real investors and mutual fund managers.
Friday, March 24, 2006
Roll up the Rim to Win!
So here I am at lunch break thinking about the Tim Horton's IPO today. Ever since it was announced, I've been thinking about buying some shares of Tim Hortons. At first, the IPO price was $18-20, then $22-24, then last night, it was $27. Today, Tim Horton's opened at $36.21. Ouch...so expensive, I mean, with ~$1080, you can only buy 30 shares. I think the stock price was set too high. It's halfway through today's trading and the stock price now is actually down to $35.07. Now I'm glad I didn't buy! I guess I'll leave all the buying to the real investors and mutual fund managers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment